Friday, February 24, 2012

Jewel Brown, Vassen Circle Lenses



So, this is what the design looks like. [I took it off of pinkyparadise's page]

Here are the stats:
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Stock: Stock available
Manufacturer: Vassen
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 42%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

This is how they come out in flash lighting, super pretty right?

So, I can't even begin to say how much I love this pair. I've been using the Jewel Brown by Vassen for roughly half a year now and I use them almost every other day. They are amazingly comfortable and I've had no issues what so ever dealing with dry-ness or itching or even moving and drifting around my eye. They stay in quite solidly and move perfectly with my iris. I've even accidentally slept with them on and I woke up without any irritation. Not like I recommend falling asleep with circle lenses in, you should not do that.
They are a more golden colour than my eye, you can tell because they are very spot on with the example picture. They also blend in quite believable with my own brown eyes. I get a ton of compliments on them, almost every time I wear them and people can't tell they're contacts and assume it's my natural eye colour.
The design isn't pixelated at all and has a very natural effect starting from the limbal ring all the way to where it blends about a millimeter away from your own pupil, which is great because you don't see that ring of colour in your peripheral vision.
It's also quite enlarging, but not obviously so, which I find very lovely.
I really wish I could give you some 'cons' to balance out my raving review, but I honestly can't find any. Maybe except that I can't wear them 24/7 for life... Haha.
This is really my #1 favorite pair of lenses and I highly recommend them.

I am probably going to order them in different colours to see how those look against my brown eyes.<3
Here's what they look like with my pink wig.~

5/5 rating~
can I do like, 10 out of 5? Because I think they're super rad??

You can purchase them at pinkyparadise

<3CarisseIris

2 comments:

  1. the last picture is very cute (つ∀`*)
    i'll be following//

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are so pretty! Totally following! :D

    ReplyDelete